Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skinny Jeans GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skinnyjeans123

Skinny Jeans GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Skinny Jeans GM APP   Skinny Jeans GM APP EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 am

In-Game Name:SkinnyJeans

Key:(Mr.SkinnyJeans)

Job I want:I will take any position available even lvl 1or a Mod anything to prove my worth to you.(except icon,host,etc)

Experience(If Any):I Have been a Gm in quite a few games.Naruto Eye Of Kyuubi:by Iceking,Co leader(never put my name up to make fun of me):discontinued.Gm lvl 3 and 4 ,2 pokemon games(sorry forgot name like 2 years ago) now offline and deleted.Im friendly and im on atleast 5-15 hours weekly.
and you can also get a recomendation from Xeon the Otokage he knows im fair and follow the rules.

Contact Information: Thank you and you can contact me on the Forums in game or email me at Ninjaboyshadman@ymail.com
Iceking taught me elders on byond like you are like parents of the real world so give them full loyalty and respect. afro

By the way:ive had diffrent keys over the past years Aryaan,IloveTori,Mr.SkinnyJeans,etc.....
Back to top Go down

Skinny Jeans GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: Applications-
Jump to: