Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twist's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twister

Twist's Application Empty
PostSubject: Twist's Application   Twist's Application EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:20 am

In-Game Name:Twist

Key:Twist21491

Job I want:Well,there are no spots open at the moment,but, I am experienced in all areas.

Experience(If Any):I have experience on Numerous games (i may forget a few).Naruto Kyuubis Vengence(admin for a year),Naruto Rise of Hawk(Co-owner atm) Naruto Ninja's Light(Admin), Previous Co-Owner of Naruto Beast(the first one with razkid),Co owner of Naruto reborn Ninja and Naruto The Broken Bonds. My brother an I Created our own Game called Naruto Satsujin Oukoko but we gave it away because our coding skills arent that great Razz.
Contact Information: You can easily reach me on my email (e413tg@aim.com) or my aim screen name (Timinaterrrrr). I know most people have MSN but ive never found it neccesary. IF having MSN is a plus , then I shall make one 0_0

Thanks for taking the time to look at this wonderful application Very Happy

~Twist
Back to top Go down
Eric
Anbu
Eric

Twist's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twist's Application   Twist's Application EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 am

considered
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.davis2

Twist's Application
Page 1 of 1