Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 The Nara Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel
Chuunin
Axel

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 25
Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:49 pm

When the Nara clan uses Kage Shibari No Jutsu they should be able to trap multiple people(like in the show) instead of having to choose one person in a 2v1 battle and having the other person kill you while you choose. >.>
Ex.
I = Me Very Happy
O = opponents
Dottedline = Kagemane

;----O
I-----------O
`.-----O
I know the demonstration looks crappy so don't laugh >.>, but what im trying to say is that if there are multiple people on your screen the shadow should spread out. :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:54 pm

I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!

I know Twisted Evil I remade a few hours ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Genesis wrote:
Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!

I know Twisted Evil I remade a few hours ago

Get on then! I am waiting!
Back to top Go down
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
Qubic wrote:
Genesis wrote:
I like the idea Razz

Could have Genin - Can achieve trap ability for one opponent
Jounin - Can trap 1 - 3 people or so on it'd need training to level up like 100 uses or something like that Smile

I like it too, though GEN GET YOUR ASS ON THE GAME btw we Pwiped!

I know Twisted Evil I remade a few hours ago

Get on then! I am waiting!

Hold on a sec :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel
Chuunin
Axel

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 25
Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:42 am

Gene, you were on when I wasn't D: ... I feel so unloved Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 am

Axel wrote:
Gene, you were on when I wasn't D: ... I feel so unloved Crying or Very sad
I'm sowwy D:

Lol I'll try and log on when you're on next time ^^'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Genesis wrote:
Axel wrote:
Gene, you were on when I wasn't D: ... I feel so unloved Crying or Very sad
I'm sowwy D:

Lol I'll try and log on when you're on next time ^^'

Yeah naught Gen you missed Axel's Promotion!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Chuunin
Axel

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 25
Location : You hear that ruffling sound behind you? ...That's me...

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:25 am

Indeed you did tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quit
Hunter-Nin


Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : Quit

The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Glad you got the promotion Smile drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




The Nara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nara Clan   The Nara Clan Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The Nara Clan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Desert Dwellers [Suna Clan]
» Sasori Clan
» Nara, Kantamaru(Konohagakure Genin) FINISHED
» Masayume Clan [[Resubmission]]
» Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: