Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adventure Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adventure Store Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Store   Adventure Store EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:37 am

Though I can go ahead and just do it myself, I want conformation before anything, and I also want matt to do it, since I have a habit of fucking up the source, I wanted to ask for the Adventure Store's Power to be decreased.. The following changes are what I had in mind..

- Remove Icon verbs, not nice seeing people have icon verbs everywhere..
- Do not have Clan Jutsus in the Jutsus area, but make Jutsus that are only recieved in the Adventure Store..
- Remove the ability to upgrade stats, too many people become extremely overpowered from it(before AP bug)
- Higher Prices, People are buying stuff from the Store Like Crazy, the AP is easy to get.

-- Qubic
Back to top Go down
nikorayu
Jounin

Adventure Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Store   Adventure Store EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm

About the Icon Verbs. Then i think you should go ahead and do it so only people there are in org (Akatsuki, SSOM and Hebi, and maybe also Sound organisation) should get the verb to change their icon to a the person they are (like Kisame in Akatsuki, or Kimimaru in Sound organisation, Suigetsu in Hebi or someone else in a org). But i will say go ahead.

I don't understand what you mean with that, is that the Adventure store or what? But right now, i don't say avythign to that because i don't understand what you mean.

Without AP bug or not, people are too overpowered. For me you may go ahead. Even if the price is high or low, people will always be too overpowered. When we got a mil or two in a stats, then you got stronger with AP from ultimate much faster. For me, go ahead.

GO AHEAD. Too low prices. We can just get 10k AP in one day in Hideout, so yes. Raise the prices.
Back to top Go down
Akechi
Genin
Akechi

Adventure Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Store   Adventure Store EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:35 pm

firstly, backup the source.... then,,,, DO ET!! prices are to low etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Store   Adventure Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: