Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is Legendary AmY GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leoni55

this is Legendary AmY GM application Empty
PostSubject: this is Legendary AmY GM application   this is Legendary AmY GM application EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:10 am

In-game Name: Legendary AmY
Byond Key:Rasoringan

What lvl gm: whatever you want to start me at ill be glad.

Any experience:yes i have been gm on DB:UBR and DBZ: devotion aura Elemental warfare Pokemon battle co owner on Bleach Ultima Weapon. Also naruto Reincarnation 3

Why you want to be a gm: I am the kind of person that likes to help people and i have alot of extra time at home. Espicially because theres no more school and to tell you the truth that no one tells you is to get the little extra level but i think thats a reward from being a gm and helping out.

Why we should pick you:I mean you have a hell of a game here and many people play but i do see that people when they dont find out the in's-and-outs i see them log out never to return cause i want to see people play as long as they can cause its a great game and if they log out then they will rank and recommend.Thats where i'll come in and about every 5,10,30 mins ill ask if anyone needs help with anything and when i see a new player i'll ask (their name) do you need help with anything and if they do then ill answer any question with an appropriate question.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Anbu
Eric

PostSubject: Re: this is Legendary AmY GM application   this is Legendary AmY GM application EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 am

considered
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mr.davis2
leoni55

PostSubject: Thanks =D   this is Legendary AmY GM application EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 am

Thank you for considering and espicially to take the time and look out it and im mostly thankful to be on a wonderfull game that is up once again by you. =D and what happend to sahito?
Back to top Go down
XxDmoneyXx

XxDmoneyXx

PostSubject: Re: this is Legendary AmY GM application   this is Legendary AmY GM application EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 4:30 am

Suck up >_> Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is Legendary AmY GM application   this is Legendary AmY GM application Empty

Back to top Go down

this is Legendary AmY GM application
Page 1 of 1