Naruto Ultimate Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ultimate Adventure

NUA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Genin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am

K so got some ideas
- A speed stat. Its another stat and it affects how fast you move and if weaker people can see you. What i mean is, you know how ultimate shinobi and other people have those icons that move but in like black lines so you cant really tell where they go? well like that and if you had enough speed of your own you could see that person move (without the lines) so you can actually tell where they move.
- Sword attacks. Could be random or have an option for horrizontal or vertical. Horrizontal does less damage but hits all three squares in front of you, vertical= more damage but only direcly in front of you.
- Uchiha bloodline is kinda underpowered compared to rinnegan. I think that with the sharingan you should be able to see through clones at 2 tomeo and tell where people are after a kwaarami. At 3 tomoe you can read a persons handsigns and tell what jutsu they are going to do allowing you time to dodge. Also i think that we should have a way of copying some jutsu since thats the good thing about sharingan. If the speed thing was added they should also be able to read movements easier. Sharingan users shouldnt be affected by other sharingan users freezes and the amaterasu shouldnt be a ball of fire. Im think something like shinra tensei because itatchi didnt really SHOOT the amaterasu it kinda just appears. I also think that tsukiyomi shouldnt just be like a freeze move. Maybe like you use it and take them to a maze. You're invincible and trying to kill them but i time runs out you will die of exhaustion. So you have to kill them before time runs out.
- Hyuuga bloodline also underpowered compared to rinnegan. Think there should be a Grand hakkeshou kaiten, and like in the show able to see through clones and maybe stop people from using jutsu if they usethe 64 palms. though i think that instead of just walking up to people it should be like a thing were ur in frontof them and have to hit keys to continue and not mess up until eventaully u master it and only have to hit a few keys. Byakagun users can see the chakra flow so they should be able to see through bunhins etc. Also the twin dragon thing hinata does in the manga against pein would be pretty cool
- Soul reaper death seal or whatever the icon should be bigger and also have a maze like aspect like tsuikyomi
- Cooler+more clashes and cancels. Chidori vs kaiten. If two homing jutsus hit eachother they should cancel out. OR say i use goukayuu no jutsu if i hit an oncoming jutsu it should cancel it.
- Make chidori and rasengan easier to use. Instead of putting exact amounts i think there should be an option in commands to set the amount of chakra. You really cant use these unless your planning a clash.
-Make ways to get OUT of capturing jutsus. For example, countering a freezing jutus with a capturing jutsu.
- The thousands of variations of chidori and rasengan they pulled out of their ass
Back to top Go down
Akechi
Genin
Akechi

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:48 pm

wow you're all very creative and i love your ideas. this one was, though, a very good one that i think you should get matt's attention to.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 am

Akechi wrote:
wow you're all very creative and i love your ideas. this one was, though, a very good one that i think you should get matt's attention to.

O_O GOT MINE, AND IT GOT MORE ATTENTION THEN WHEN YOU RAN AROUND NAKED!
Back to top Go down
Dante
Genin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:37 am

More stuff
- Make the game more ninja-ish. We shouldnt always be running up to people and spamming attacks. Im thinking we should make the trees bigger so we can hide behind them and add a Hide verb and the ability to henge trees or other surrounding objects really confusing ppl. Homing attacks should only work if you know where the person is, meaning unless you have a dojutsu and can see them you shouldnt be able to just shoot a homing attack and hit them.
- Kage Bunshin should have formations. Defensive where they bundle up around you, offensive where they follow and attack things and block off where the bunshins will surround a person. Switch places command which makes all the bunshins flash step and change around including you to confuse people.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Genin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:51 am

- Make chidori a dashing move where you go very fast but when u stop u keep going for 3 squares.
-Rasengan when u hit the person they fly backwards
-Make different arenas. A fire one, water, sand, maze one, etc.
- Make certain jutsu work differently in different places. Ex. Sand coffin should normally Shoot a wall of sand at a person and if it hits you get them instead of the way it is now where you just press the button and catch them. Now in a sand arena, you should be able to use it the way you can now.
- A Custom jutsu. Taking this from a DBZ game but i thought it was pretty cool. You make your own icon and make that jutsu. Choose the type, gokakyuu, projecticle, homing, AoE, and charge attack (chidori+ rasengan). Raise the strength with AP.
- Make capture moves have a 40% chance to have a forewarning. With a dojutsu at full strength it will happen all the time. Ex: Sand Burial -> You see sand begin to form around your ankles.
- Going demon should get rid of captures or there needs to be like a struggle button or something or break. Captures+ freezings = overpowered.
- Homing attacks should NOT be able to turn completely around to hit the opponent. I think that once shot they should only go in diagnols
- KGS= just overpowered. No way to dodge it. Should either reduce damage done or just make it so that u can actually dodge it. Like make them teleport behind you but still be able to move out of the way
- Tessenka no mai--- we just need attacking icons in general. Then from there just make it dodgeable.
- Raikyruu no Tesumaki or whatever- WAY too fast. Undodgeable
-I agree with tomiec about something for being a pure clan. Pure hyuugas should have a byakagun 3, uchihas - mangekyou. Rinnegan >_>? idk its overpowered in the manga .-.
Back to top Go down
nikorayu
Jounin

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Dante - I like your ideas in your first message. A lot of things is underpowered, and other thing is overpowered. Abot the eyes for pure clan, i understand what you mean and i will give you the right. You are relly a creative person. Again, i like your ideas and i hope that will become something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ultimate Adventure :: Suggestions-
Jump to: